IPTV Smarters is an Android Application based Xtream Codes that provides your esteemed customers the facility to watch Live TV, VOD, Series and TV Catchup on their Android Devices (Mobiles, Android Boxes, Fire TV Stick etc.).
IPTV Smarters features
- Live, Movies, Series & TV Catchup Streaming
- Support: EPG
- Parental Control Integrated for each category
- Built-in powerful player
- Support: Playing with External Players
- Attractive & Impressive Layout and More User-Friendly
- Support: Dynamic language switching
Please note, you will need to enter your Username, Password and Server URL that is provided by your IPTV service provider.
1. Download and install Downloader app from play store or Amazon Appstore.
You may now open the Downloader app
When you run this app for the first time, a set of prompts will appear. Dismiss them until you see the following screen
On this screen, you need to click the URL text box on the right side (make sure Home option in the left menu is selected) where it says ‘http://’
2. Go ahead and enter the following path on this window:For SMARTERS PRO APP - tinyurl.com/smaters35
3. Give it a minute or two until the player is downloaded onto your device
4. When the download has completed, the Downloader app will run the APK file and the installation will start
5. Wait for the installation to finish
6. Installation is concluded with the App installed notification
You may now choose to click OPEN and get started with IBO Player
I recommend choosing DONE so that you may first delete the APK file and save some space on the device storage
7. If you clicked DONE above, you will be back on the Downloader interface
8. Again, click Delete
Great! You now have the Smarters Pro App on your device.
How to add IPTV channels to IPTV Smarters app
Step 1: Open the app once downloaded and Select LOGIN WITH XTREAM CODES API
Step 2: In this step, in the first box, select any name you want. On the second and third box, enter the “Username” , the “Password” of your M3U line and the server URL which we have sent you by email and can also be found on your client area under services,
Step 3: Now Click on “ADD USER” to proceed to the next section.
Step 4: Now click on “Live TV” icon as depicted in the image via a red arrow.
Step 5: Now you must select the channel group that you want to watch and proceed to the next section.
Step 6: Now you must click on the channel name and then double-click on the small screen to turn into full screen as the final step.